To support our IDEEMATEC team, we are looking for a
Mechanical System Engineer (m/w/d)
for our head quarter in Neusling, Germany.
In this position, you will have the following responsibilities:
– Technical project execution
– Creation of 3D CAD designs and production drawings
– Creation of project specific documents such as assembly instructions
– Preparation of presentations and quality documents
– Support of the quality department, design department, as well as project management and sales departments with special expertise
– Participation in new and further development and creation of 3D print models
– Control and assembly of sample parts
– Successful completion of training as a product designer / technician in mechanical engineering or comparable
– Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
– Very good knowledge of MS-Office
– Very good knowledge of relevant CAD software such as SolidWorks
– Good knowledge in mechanics and electronics
– Professional experience in the processing of projects and preparation of parts lists
– Experience in the use of ERP systems, such as SAP, would be an advantage
Just as important as education and experience is for us,
– that you like working in the renewable energy environment.
– that you are committed to our company in the long term.
– that you bring in the skills as follows: Intercultural empathy, target orientation, problem-solving orientation, ability to work in a team, independent working style and communication.
This is what we can offer to you:
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working hours
– Adequate training period with intensive support from experienced employees
– Very good, modern work equipment
– Pleasant working environment in a good working atmosphere
Did we raise your interest? Then please send us your application documents with details of your salary expectations and the earliest possible entrance date to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
IDEEMATEC Deutschland GmbH
Neusling 9 c