We are one of the world’s leading developers and
manufacturers of tracking systems for large-scale photovoltaic projects.
We see our employees as our most important asset.
To support our team, we are searching for our head quarter
Structural-/Simulation Engineer for Solar Tracking Systems
In this position, you will have the following responsibilities:
– Execution of static and dynamic calculations for our solar tracking systems
– Development and validation of FEM calculation models for the pre-dimensioning of assemblies and the entire steel structure (linear and non-linear analyses, modal analysis)
– Support for the development of a simulation workflow for the calculation of the entire system
– Assessment of soil surveys for the design of a foundation for the steel columns
– Processing of project inquiries and support of the sales department in the preparation of quotations
– Support of the project management in after-sales issues
– Planning, execution and evaluation of load tests for special components and component connections
– Degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable qualification (diploma, bachelor or master) with specialization in structural analysis and FEM calculation
– Very good knowledge in mechanics and dynamics
– Professional experience in the field of FE simulation and design-related calculation
– Knowledge of wind engineering, aerodynamics and basic geological knowledge desirable
– Very good knowledge in relevant calculation software (HyperWorks, SCIA) desirable
– First professional experience in the calculation of steel structures for solar tracking systems according to international standards such as Eurocode, ASCE, AS/NZS is an advantage, but not a must
– Fluent language skills in English and German
– You enjoy challenges and like to look beyond your own field of action, you are a team player and have
excellent organizational skills, furthermore you think entrepreneurial
Just as important as education and experience is,
– that you like working in the renewable energy environment.
– that you are committed to our company in a long term.
Our offer to you:
– Flexible working hours with the option to partly work from home office
– Competitive Salary
– Adequate training period with intensive support from experienced employees
– Very good work equipment and a pleasant working atmosphere
Did we raise your interest? If so, please send us your application documents with details of your salary expectations and the earliest possible entrance date to: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
IDEEMATEC Deutschland GmbH
Neusling 9 c 94574 Wallerfing