Benchmark 15-Year Warranty
The IDEEMATEC Horizon L:TEC® comes with a 15-year warranty for structural and mechanical components as standard. The IDEEMATEC track-record for structural stability is founded on German engineering skills and products that are built to last. We back up our claims with the longest warranty offered in the market. Our products withstand even the harshest of weather conditions, and we back this up with support services to match.
For technical support contact our technical support team: email@example.com
For other after-sales related issues, contact our after-sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org
For parts orders, contact our spare parts team: email@example.com
Minimized Maintenance Requirements
- Up to 75% fewer components per MWp.
- Only 1 gearbox / drive unit per tracker, that can hold up to 360 solar modules.
- Decoupled drive: forces on gearbox are reduced by98.6% when in motion.
- Self-locking technology: the tracker is locked in place when not in motion, eliminating any force on the drive unit.
- The significantly reduced stress on gearboxes and other moving components improves durability
- Very low O&M costs: normal maintenance will take an average of ca. 45 minutes per MWp per year, depending on configuration of system deployed. This includes an average of 1-2 minutes prescribed preventative maintenance per tracker per year, plus customary safety checks of tracker structure, fittings, etc.
Value Added Services
Your success is our success, and we're here for the long-run. IDEEMATEC remains at your disposal throughout the entire project lifetime, including subsequent owners and O&M companies. We're here every step of the way, offering technical support, training, and value-added services to make your life easier, whether you're an EPC, O&M company, or an investor.
Contact us to discuss the range of range of services we can offer at: